WHAT IS DEROUGING?
When stainless steel develops iron oxide due to corrosion, it is known as rouge. This is unacceptable in many production environments and is removed by a process known as Derouging or Pickling. Derouging is typically carried out using a nitric acid and ammonium bifluoride solution which works by removing a microscopic layer of stainless steel and anything that is on it – the rouge.
OUR SPECIALIST SERVICES
Highly trained & competent personnel who specialise in the following:
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- COSHH Training
- Working at Height
- ADR Chemical Transportation Licences
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space Access
- Face Fit Testing for Respirators
- Job Specific Chemicals Services Training
- Ferroxyl Testing of Welds
- St Johns Ambulance First Aid Training